Thursday, August 17, 2017

Books and Magazines


  1. Three magazines  that I have read over the last couple years would be Mens fitness, Eastbay, and Extreme Terrain. With Mens fitness, I was and still am interested in tips about staying healthy and new workout routines or new fitness products that are hitting the market so that I am staying up with the times. Just like anything else, fitness is always changing. People are finding better was to do certain lifts or better routines to get the best results. For example, just yesterday I had read about this new product that helped keep your energy levels up in the Gym. It was called Test 180X. It had great reviews, was fairly priced so I tried it. With Eastbay and Extreme Terrain, those magazines are catalogs to the websites. Showing there new products and what you can save on. Eastbay sells athletic wear. I like to see the new styles and brands as well as the technology behind it. Extreme Terrain is all about jeeps. Showing the new products, things you candy to your jeep and what is trending. I feel that with the interested I have in these magazines it would probably say I'm the type of consumer that like to "keep up with the jones'". I like to stay on top of what is new and what is trending. Not that I jump on any bandwagon that I can see. Rather I like to know whats new and whats going on so that I can stay up to date on all my interests. In todays world, that is an ongoing task.



No comments:

Post a Comment